Saturday 27 October 2012

The Nano decision

So not very long since I was debating doing Nano this year. well I have finally come to a decision. I may be going completely out of mind but I have decided to participate.
Obviously I decided that finishing The Ondine, taking on extra hours at work and taking care of my three year old and doing book reviews wasn't enough to drive slowly insane and thought Nano would give me the extra push.

as luck would have it, I do have a story I want to write so at least that is one hurdle down. so for the next four days I will be fitting in as much as possible before Nano takes over. Hopefully this year I wont be up until the very early hours on the last day trying to reach the 50,000 word target, but I make no promises.

I will try and blog my progress but again that will all depend on my word count.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I am trying it for the first time this year-I'm a retail manager, so I had always used that as an excuse not to NANO. This year, I happen to have a story that won't leave me alone so I'm going for it! :) If nothing else, I will get a lot of my story down on paper, but if I hit 50,000 I'm buying myself a NANO hoodie!