Wednesday 18 July 2012

Busy busy busy


I have been really busy lately reading books authors have sent me for book reviews and also working on my own story Forest Falls. My sister in law as offered to go through my MS for me to check for the many grammar and punctuation mistakes that I know they will be, its handy having an English teacher as a sister in law but I have to get a move on so she can go through it before the new term starts in September that only gives me a few weeks to finish the second draft and re edit it so I can send it to her. once I hve it back from her I will then be having it beta read *gulp* and then will look in to the big bad world of publishing *even bigger gulp*
I have read some great books lately so check out my recent reviews. I an really excited about the book I am currently reading for review but as it is an advance copy I cant go into detail but watch this space. It is by my favourite Indie Author of all time and feel honoured to be able to read and review.
and I am doing all this while doing my day job and looking after my little man
Anyway that is what I have been up to recently, its been a while since I gave an update on my writing so consider it done.

No comments: