Sunday 17 June 2012

Review for Awry (the Archers of Avalon) By Chelsea Fine

Review for Awry (the Archers of Avalon)
By Chelsea Fine



Sometimes love is meant to be. But sometimes love...is the death of you....

Seventeen-year-old Scarlet has just died. Only, dying isn't unusual for a girl under a centuries old curse that left her semi-immortal. 

This time, though, she comes back to her current life instead of awaking in a new one, and she realizes the curse is changing. Together with the immortal Archer brothers, Scarlet must piece together her life and try to break the curse before her impending death comes again


My Thoughts

I didn't think it was possible but this was even better than the first book, and that takes a lot of beating.
I loved finding out more about Scarlet's first life and how she became entwined in Tristan and Gabriel's lives.

Heather and Nate had me laughing out loud, there banter was adorable I couldn't help but think thy would make such a great couple, although having heard some of Nate's past I have to admit it had me dabbing the tears away. 

Again it ends on another cliff hanger making me eager to know what happens next. I cant wait to catch up with Team Awesome in the next instalment.

No comments: