Tuesday 20 November 2012

Nano madness

I have kinda been neglecting my blog for the last couple of weeks. I would like to say that it is because I am soaring ahead on my Nano, unfortunately that isn't the case, I feel behind quite a lot, I am just abut back on track after a few marathon sessions, Lack of story wasn't the problem, my characters are constantly shouting at me to get there words down, the reason for falling behind was mainly because the beginning of November is busy for me with various birthdays and bonfire night, I had thought I had done enough to stay ahead or at least keep up but then illness struck, typical. I am however feeling much better, and intend to catch up and hopefully finish on time, I just hope the story doesn't run out of steam.

It as already gone in a completely different direction to what I intended, but I have learnt to let my characters decide what they wanted from the story, I am also fairly certainly sure that one of the characters as changed her name half way through the story, Oh well December 1st isn't very far away best get back to the madness of Nano

No comments: